Yesterday I was nominated for the Leibster Award by The Paranoid Working Parent. I was over whelmed! I was curious to know as much about it as possible. I think that this a greta way to find out more about the bloggers you are following.
The Liebster Award is given from one blogger to another to find out more about new blogs and the people behind them.
And the rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog in your post.
- Show the award on your blog or in your post.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you feel deserve the award.
- Create a list of new questions for your nominees to answer.
Once your blog is published, let your nominees know that they have been nominated and link them to your post for more details.
Here are my answers to @ParanoidParent’s questions:
What did you last laugh at?
Last night when I was at best friend’s house, laughing at nothing in particular. Just having fun!
What did you last cry at?
About 2 hours ago, watching Big M sing and dance with real focus and clarity for the first time (She’s only 2)
Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Wow! Tough question…
I think I see myself in 5 years time as teaching in some form but possibly not in a secondary school.
What inspired you to start blogging?
I wanted to something for me, I wanted to have a record of my children growing up in real time.
What is your favourite music genre?
I love anything you can dance to really.
Where would be your ideal holiday destination?
Somewhere that has a beautiful beach.
Crisps, chocolate, or neither?
What was the last gift you received?
It was by birthday on Thursday so I got some boots, a new dress, some slippers, lots of wine and of cause chocolate 🙂
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I think I would like to be braver
Where do you do the majority of your blogging?
At home when the children are in bed.
What is your favourite book genre?
I love a good crime thriller (although I’ve not read a book properly since my children were born)
My 11 random facts about me:
1. I’m 34 years old
2. I have 2 children (2 and 11 months)
3. I have size 4 feet
4. I love any CSI programme
5. I love chocolate cake especially when it’s warm
6. I can still do a triple time step (tap dancing step) even though it’s been years since I’ve done any tap
7. I love to take action shots of my children
8. I have been teaching for 11 years
9. I’ve been married for nearly 6 years
10. I need a cup of tea to get me awake in the morning!
11. I used to work in Budapest
Now here are my nominees for The Liebster Award:
Here are my 11 questions:
1. Where do you do your blogging?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. What’s the most embarrassing thing your children have done in public?
4. What was the last film you saw?
5. What came first – The chicken or the egg?
6. How did you choose your children’s names?
7. Who is your most famous follower on twitter?
8. Which blogs do you like to follow?
9. Wine or beer?
10. What’s your signature dish?
11. What was the last book you read?
Thank you very much for my nomination The Paranoid Working Parent
please take a look at the blog, it’s a real insight to life as a working parent.