So this is the second time I’ve been nominated for this award. It’s so flattering that I’ve been asked to do this again. It’s been the icing on the cake to top off a lovely Mother’s Day. So thank you to @HelloModernMum for the nomination, here are the answers to your questions
If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Anything with Yorkshire puddings
What cheers you up?
Watching my children play, dance and generally being themselves
What is the longest you have gone without sleep?
About 30 hours I think
Tell us a little about your blog
It’s a place where I can talk about my stupidly busy life as a mummy, wife and teacher.
What did you do for your latest birthday?
I went to work and then went to a Zumba class
If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be?
Probably 17 – no worries about exams but old enough to be able to go out on your own.
What was your first thought this morning
I have a really sore throat
What is your perfect pizza?
What was the last lie you told?
To my children that I would only take 5 minutes to do something!
What was the last picture you took with your phone?
A picture of all the mess in my living room
Why did you start your blog?
To have a change from the norm.
Here are my 11 facts…
1. I’m 5’4
2. My husband is 6’4
3. I love a good crime thriller
4. I hate heights
5. I really hate rollercoasters
6. My husband doesn’t know I have a blog
7. I’m a secondary school teacher
8. I have a younger brother
9. I have 2 children
10. I’ve been married for nearly 6 years
11. I don’t like horror movies
Here are my nominations @LoveSassyBlog, @NotMyYearOff, @ViclilSecrets and @Battle_mum
Here are my questions:
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. Coffee or tea?
3. Who do you take your inspiration from?
4. What’s your signature dish in the kitchen?
5. What’s your favourite chocolate bar?
6. Tell me us a little about your blog
7. What was the last film you watched (without falling asleep!)?
8. Why did you start your blog?
9. Twitter or Facebook?
10. What was your favourite subject at school?
11. What would be your dream career?
Liebster Award rules
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog in your post.
- Show the award on your blog or in your post.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you feel deserve the award.
- Create a list of new questions for your nominees to answer.