We have a great 6 weeks holiday from school, I can’t believe they are nearly over.
I wanted to say what were our highs and lows of the summer:
- Getting to spend so much time with my children.
- Lots of fun activities including going to the beach and the forest.
- Gorgeous sunny weather.
- Spending time with the friends I don’t normally get to see.
- Seeing the joy in the girl’s faces when we’ve had a fun day.
- Watching the girls becoming closer over the summer, playing with each other far more than they did before.
- Watching Big M gaining in confidence on her bike
- Introducing a sticker chart to encourage Little M to eat her tea.
- Not caring about results day 😀
- Having planned time to myself (spa day!)
- Going on my future sister in laws hen do.
- Making sure I have enough money to do all the things that we have planned.
- Getting a pretty bad cold due to the weather being up and down.
- Rainy days!
- Being bossed around by a 3 years and a 2 year old.
- Not having a single day when we have slept passed 6am.
- Having the pressure of making sure the children eat well every day.
- Getting frustrated with Little M for not eating.
- Finding out that the child minder can no longer have the children when I’m at work and they aren’t with with their grandparents.
- Not having a job to go to in September (trying not to worry about that too much)
- The hangover from my future sister in laws hen do!